Monday, September 29, 2014

Monday, September 29th

Tell me about your Homecoming weekend! If you didn't participate in the Homecoming festivities, what did you do? Share pics!

I did not attend Homecoming this past weekend because I chose not to go. I don't regret it though because I was instead able to talk to one of my best friends, Karina, who currently lives in Singapore. I don't really get to talk to her much because of the time differences and our conflicting schedules. I also got to stay home, watch some quality television and stuff my face with junk food which was extremely relaxing. I didn't have much homework so it felt really nice to just not be stressed or worrying about anything for a bit. I also started planning on how I wanted to redecorate my room because its a bit bland at this point. I finally got to cleaning it and now you can actually see the carpet! I even started buying materials. I think my first project for it, is going to be an art wall. I'm so excited to start it but I don't know when I'm going to have time! 


No comments:

Post a Comment