Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Tuesday, September 2nd

Tell me all about your Labor Day weekend. What did you do? Include photos!

I didn't actually do much over my labor day weekend. I mostly just stayed home and slept. I finally started the Revenge of Seven by Pittacus Lore. I only got a couple pages in though because finding time to read has gotten a lot harder since high school started. I also had extra time last weekend to just write for a bit which was also fun. Its been forever since I have so it felt pretty nice. I also had time to practice my violin pieces that I had been ignoring for the past month, they still need more work though. On the other hand, Labor Day was pretty stressful though. I spent the other days ignoring my homework so it all piled it up on Monday. I also had 3 tests to study for which is always frustrating, but hey, I got through them! It was definitely nice having down time though. Even if I could have, I don't  I would have gone anywhere because I had needed to catch up on my sleep anyways. 


No comments:

Post a Comment