Monday, September 22, 2014

Monday, September 22nd

How was your weekend? Did you do anything exciting? Share photos!

This weekend was pretty horrible because I caught something and my nose was all runny for most of it. I ended up not attending any of my planned Saturday activities because I didn't feel well enough. I ended up staying home and calling my friends that live in various parts of the world from Maryland to Singapore. It was a lot of fun catching up with them and making jokes with them again. On Sunday, I was feeling a lot better so I went to church and hung out with my friends. It was awkward because they made us play Get-to-know-you games. Afterwards, I didn't have orchestra so my family ended up going to eat at Jack Stack BBQ and it was delicious. 

No comments:

Post a Comment