Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Tuesday, September 16th

Reflect on this quote. Give an example of a time in your life that this might have been the case.


You have to prepare for almost any important think you will do in life. Preparing can be anything from practicing to studying. Without having studied or practiced, you will most likely fail because your brain hasn't had a long enough time to process and remember the information. I remember a few months ago, I had a violin recital coming up and I was supposed to have practiced because I wasn't hitting all the notes and I hadn't memorized it yet. I didn't practice all week until the hour before the recital. Skipping the gruesome details, lets just say I fell out of sync with the piano and played some horrid sounding notes. Lesson learned: Never go into a recital without practicing.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment