Monday, October 6, 2014

Thursday, October 6th

Tell me about your weekend! If you don't have anything fun to share, tell me about the city you live in. What do you love about Kansas City? Do you have a favorite place in the city? Favorite team? :) Favorite event? Explain.

My weekend was pretty tiring. My cousin came over with his husband and child and I was the one stuck looking after said child. He's not even a year old and his name is Ryan. He had the most adorable smile and he expected me to carry him around everywhere even though he can crawl perfectly fine on his own. His parents basically just handed the responsibility of taking care of his to my family. I even had to feed him a couple of times. He also managed to develop an obsession for french fries in the short time he was here. They left on Sunday morning which was pretty upsetting but I get to see him again for Christmas. There's not a lot I have to say about Kansas. I'm more of a Boston person. I love the Red Sox, the Patriots, the Bruins, and the Celtics. I just love everything about the city, especially the seafood and being so close to the ocean.


No comments:

Post a Comment