Monday, October 20, 2014

Monday, October 20th

Tell me about your weekend. Share pics!

This weekend was just all around fun but it was pretty tiring. My parents were out of town because of their work so it was just my brother and me at home. We ordered pizza, bought Chipotle and just overall stuffed ourselves with junk food. On Saturday, I went to a concert at my church with one of my friends and we had a lot of fun. The performer was Tedashii and he made us dance and do a whole bunch of really weird things since we were third row. Of course my friend and I were super awkward but we made it through. Afterwards, I was super tired, but I got a hat and wristband though! When I go home, my brother had a bunch of his friends over, so I just went up to my bedroom and watched Netflix. Sunday, I just went to church and did homework like usual. 


No comments:

Post a Comment