Monday, November 3, 2014

Monday, November 3rd

Tell me about your weekend. Give me details and photos!

My weekend was overall pretty good. On Saturday, I spent most of my morning, shopping for one of my friends' birthday present. Well online shopping of course. I was heavily debating buying a felt avocado but decided against it and instead looked at the Troye Sivan sweatshirts. I still have yet to purchase it, but its the thought that counts! Her birthday party was later that day but I was unable to attend due to the fact that one of my parents close friends also had a birthday party that day and he was turning 60. People that I knew back when I lived in Tennessee were there and it was awkward because they all started hugging me and I had no idea who they were. I just smiled and nodded at everything they said. Sunday, was overall tiring. I woke up at 6 in the morning to go play violin at the church service. I was there until 12 o'clock. After that, I watched the Patriots game and finished my homework.


No comments:

Post a Comment