Monday, November 24, 2014

Monday, November 24th

What are you doing for Thanksgiving? Do you have any traditions? Go in to detail about your plans for the 5 day weekend.

On Thanksgiving, we gather with our closest friends in the area and have huge feast. Everyone brings a lot of dishes that are either Indian or American. This year my family is making the turkey so we are going to bake a gigantic turkey with stuffing and cranberry sauce. It's my job to make the cranberry sauce, stuffing, and mashed potatoes while my mother and father make the turkey and Indian food to go along with it. My brother isn't that into cooking but he helps out by cutting vegetables from time to time. We also have another huge feast on Saturday but this is with a lot of people instead of our close friends and its a pot-luck so everyone contributes something small and we create a large feast for everyone to partake in. This year I hope to making a Thanksgiving dessert too!


No comments:

Post a Comment