Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Tuesday, August 26th

Tell me a little bit about yourself and your life here at BVHS. What activities or clubs are you involved in? What year are you in school? What is your favorite class and/or teacher so far this year? What are you looking forward to this school year? Include some original photos from your phone if you can.

So far, my life at BVHS has been wonderful. As a freshman, it is a little awkward at first getting used to all the people and the distances between classes, but that was only at the beginning. Now its fun and I got to meet a new people too! So far I'm in Strings and French Club. I don't know what else I want to do yet, but I'm sure I'll figure it out soon. My favorite classes are probably Strings, Web Design, and Honors Biology. In all three of the classes, I can easily understand the concepts and it ends up making the class a lot more fun. I'm really looking forward to Strings Concerts because it's been a while since I've performed in an orchestra. I also can't wait to meet more of the freshman because I haven't really gotten to talk to a lot of the ones that aren't in at least one of my classes. All in all, its been a pretty neat experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment