Thursday, August 28, 2014

Thursday, August 28th

Tell me if you agree with this statement and then explain why or why not. "Images on the internet are 'free game' - if someone posted it, I should be able to use it."

I do not agree with the statement above. I do not believe that a picture or anything created by another person should be taken without permission or unless credit is given. That piece of work was not created by you and people may not want their pictures going around the internet. Although one might say by posting the photo on the internet, they are already giving it up to anyone's use, I do not believe so. It basically plagiarism of another person's work and that is illegal. If you want to take a picture off the internet, all you have to do is quickly include a link or citation of where it came from. This cant take more than a few seconds to do!


No comments:

Post a Comment